Re: Problem with Win32/UNIX character set

No, I first got a UNIX charset (always).

Now I 'export CYGWIN=codepage:oem' I get the right charset when I start
the program from CygWin, but not when I compile it as a Win32 executable
and run it.

And I did realize that I actually have to send my e-mail to the list, but
since I got no replies besides your one (and my question obviously is a
bit noob'ish) I figured I'd just send it you only.

Thanks a lot for all your great help, and continue support to CygWin,
it's a great 'piece' of a software.