bug in crontab??

Well I've been diving the mailing list and read ALL the messages posted
time ago about crontab problems, editors, blah blah

And I've  got one more for the queue of problems (although I think this is
a bug...):

I have a /tmp dir with 1777 permissions and all works OK, but I decided to
have a link to /winnt/temp (c:\temp). Then crontab began to say "no
changes made". When I restore the /tmp dir everything works again.

Really funny,uh?

Regards,
Marcos.

Marcos Lorenzo de Santiago (Labs Technician)

Departament of Telematic Engineering
University Carlos III Av.Universidad 30 Leganés (Madrid).
Torres Quevedo Building 4.1A01
E-mail: marcos@it.uc3m.es, Telephone: (+34)91-624-8757
Home Page http://www.it.uc3m.es/marcos