FW: Process does not respond to signals on read() of win32 handle.

Please send all replies to the Cygwin users' mailing list.
This serves two purposes:

  1. More people can see your problem description.  This
     will increase the chance that someone will know a
     solution to your problem.

  2. The problem and its solution are added to the
     mailing-list archives.  This is one of the main
     knowledge databases for Cygwin.  Even if a solution
     is not found, then other readers are made aware of
     the problem and know that it is not unique to them.