RE: Apache doesn't run anymore with 1.3.14

> > A first step in this direction is the list option -l which I have
> added to the
> > kde-cygwin's rebase, which is a fork of jason's one.
>
> any URL pointers? I'd like to check that in a free nano-second I get
> in the upcoming infinity :))

the recent version is bundled with the kdelibs package, which is very big.

You can check out the source from the kde-cygwin cvs see
http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=27249

cvs -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.kde-cygwin.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/kde-cygwin
login
(no password)