Re: inetd:ssh/telnet/ftp - Im too stupid to use these

On Wed, Oct 30, 2002 at 03:30:21PM -0500, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>On Wed, Oct 30, 2002 at 03:20:39PM -0500, lhall@pop.ma.ultranet.com wrote:
>>Perhaps this makes sense as a step in the process but it can't be the
>>end-game if folks really want to make the process easier for everyone.
>>I'm not against any steps necessary if it improves any part of Cygwin
>>but unless the improvement actually folds into the final product
>>(Cygwin itself) as Chris points out, various disjointed and
>>disconnected solutions will likely lead to more confusion and problems
>>in the future.  It's worth thinking about for anyone that's taken the
>>first step.  This stuff can all be helpful.  Let's try to get it all in
>>one place! :-)
>
>In this case the information provided could possibly be considered more
>confusing than what is already available, too.  So, submitting
>documentation for review and incorporation would theoretically weed out
>the confusing or incorrect parts.

Just to be clear, I'm referring to the information provided on the
external web site that is intended to help people with ssh problems.

cgf
--
Please do not send me personal email with cygwin questions or observations.
Use the resources at http://cygwin.com/ .