Re: Simplifying Cygwin PosgreSQL Installation

On Tue, 29 Oct 2002, CBFalconer wrote:

> Glenn Murray wrote:

> ... snip ...
> > >
> > > Actually, there some specialized ones but maybe not quite as
> > > specialized as yours. :,)

> > > Actually, there are many Cygwin installations already.
> >
> > I see now that a lot of people on the list agree that command line
> > options for setup.exe is a Good Idea and I'll let it go at that,
> > in hopes that some C++ wizard picks it up.  In the meantime I'll
> > muddle through with scripts, lengthy explanations, and hand-holding.
>
> I have tried to untangle the top-posted hell this thread has
> become.
>
> Where is the source for setup anyway? (in little baby words
> please).

http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin-apps/setup.html
Please send further questions about the build process to the cygwin-apps
list.
	Igor
--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu

"Water molecules expand as they grow warmer" (C) Popular Science, Oct'02, p.51