Re: NetPBM & JPEG2000?

I had never heard of JPEG2000 when I got your email.

However, I did a quick Google search to find out what it is.  And I
looked in Freshmeat and found JJ2000, which appears to convert between
JPEG2000 and Netpbm formats.

I'm going to look at including JJ2000 in Netpbm.  But it is Java
software, which would be quite a leap for Netpbm.  If distributing
Java software turns out to be impractical, maybe translating it to C
won't be.

--
Bryan Henderson                                    Phone 408-621-2000
San Jose, California