Re: Setup.exe and accessability

On Fri, Oct 25, 2002 at 02:05:14PM +0200, Lars Bj?rndal wrote:
>As far I can see, you can not select individual packages within
>setup.exe without using the mouse. I'm blind, and therefore I can not
>install cygwin without assistance from a sighted person. Is it
>possible that this will be changed in the next version? Or is there a
>posibility that I have not seen?

The only thing that I can think of that could possibly be of use is
the oft-mentioned command line options for setup.exe.  Various people
have mentioned that they were going to work on this but I've never
seen anyone (besides Robert of course) follow through on fully realizing
this to the point where you can install packages from the command line.

Sorry.

cgf
--
Please do not send me personal email with cygwin questions or observations.
Use the resources at http://cygwin.com/ .