RE: Screen for cygwin

It probably is (for some).  I just added a reason why I use it sometimes
(with X and all, btw, as my X connections over a VPN time out
occasionally).
	Igor

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu

"Water molecules expand as they grow warmer" (C) Popular Science, Oct'02, p.51