Re: (minor) English grammatical revisions to htdocs/cygwin-ug-net/ntsec.html

On Tue, Oct 22, 2002 at 09:01:22AM -0700, Joshua Daniel Franklin wrote:
>--- Christopher Faylor <cgf@redhat.com> wrote:
>> Hmm.  After all of the discussion resulting from your original mention
>> of documentation patches, I wouldn't have expected that you'd be
>> surprised by the lack of ChangeLog or sending patches against the wrong
>> source.
>>
>> However, thanks for the changes.  Joshua, are you willing to try to
>> adapt this to the documentation sources?
>
>Sure, looks fine. I just got back into town, so it won't be immediate.
>BTW, is my recent doc/dll-info.sgml patch OK to apply?

Sure.  Sorry for not responding earlier.  You can consider yourself as
carte blanche maintainer of the docs (except for the FAQ) so you don't
need approval from me.  Sending any doc patches you make to cygwin-patches
would still be appreciated, though, just for notification.

cgf