Re: bin dir not created during cygwin setup in Win2kPro

I just tried that, again.

I ran the setup.exe and uninstalled.  Deleted all directories.

Then I went to web site, and Install Now.
Install Base e:\cygwin
Install directory: e:\cygwindownload

Same thing again, only lib, tmp and usr directories (and sub directories).

Is there something in the registry I need to clean?

I've downloaded from nasa.gov and from another site, same thing.

I'm clueless.