Re: bin dir not created during cygwin setup in Win2kPro

Jim,
Don't use the same directory for your root directory and your local
packages directory...
	Igor

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu

"Water molecules expand as they grow warmer" (C) Popular Science, Oct'02, p.51