Re: install xerces-c-src2_1_0 under cygwin

1) gcc 3.2 was released this week via setup.exe (i.e. you don't need to do
"Exp" anymore)
2) I'll write up a bug on getting the build instructions updated.  This is a
task that I had meant to get to, but wasn't sure whether to do that first or
get the cygwin package built and deployed.
3) I have an idea of why it isn't linking against libxerces-c2_1_0.dll.  The
most likely scenario is the topic of a bug that I just entered, where the
symlinks created in $XERCESCROOT/lib/ don't work the way they are expected
to under cygwin.  I'm working on a patch for this right now.
4) instead of downloading each .tar.bz2 file from my site and extracting
them manually, you can also try using the "User URL" feature of cygwin
setup.exe and point it to http://abackus.imagineis.com and everything will
be automagically installed in the proper locations if you select
"xerces-c-devel" under the Devel tree in the setup wizard.  Note that you
won't be able to link against this pre-built dll unless you have gcc 3.2.

Thanks!
-Abe