RE: Openssh client under X

from the ssh manpage:

<snip>

-X      Enables X11 forwarding.  This can also be specified on a per-host
	basis in a configuration file.

<snip>

"Enables X11 forwarding". This is NOT what I want to do. I simply want to
get a login session on the remote machine.

This problem is really getting to me now...

I'm really curious to hear if anyone else on the list has got this
working?

please throw me an email if you do. thanks.

/jay.

"what we do in life echoes in eternity."
               - Maximus Decimus Meridus