Cygwin Here power toy

Hi All

I've noted on the lists in May this year discussion about adding a Cygwin version of the "DosHere" power toy, and there's also a
"BashHere" version which is good.

I've done a simple version available in either a simple .reg file (for those happy to edit the registry to uninstall) and an executable installer for
those who want to have an uninstall option. The reg version is tiny to download; the setup.exe one is 250k.

Info is at: http://www.mic.com.au/software/free/CygwinHere/

Its pretty simple at present, and any comments (or criticisms ;) are welcome

Andrew