Re: ssh refuses to enter binmode (fwd)

I recently posted a *specific* message saying that I thought I'd fixed
your *specific* problem.  This was after you reported that previous
snapshots didn't work.  It wasn't in response to a specific email from
you but, that really shouldn't be necessary.

that true, but i tried the 20021017 snapshot already yesterday, and it didn't work - today it did work (don't ask me why, might be some dll-caching issue or somethin)

so thx for the fix.

So, apparently you're now just too upset to actually try the snapshot
which is supposed to fix your problem.  Too bad.
I'm not upset, just a little disappointed, because sometimes i seem to be ignored. My personal farourite is the ghostscript7-textmount problem.
that leads to some other questions:

- is there a list of the maintainers? or where can i usually find the info who maintains the ghostscript-package?

- what do i need to do to link against binmode.o
I'm not familiar with configure and the rest of the autoconf-stuff.