help about TERM type in new cygwin version

I have upgrade my cygwin 1.3.2 to 1.3.12, and when I start Vim 6.1 it
said that the TERM 'cygwin' not supported, only four 'builtin-xxx' term
type is supported.

in 1.3.2 Vim works with the TERM=cygwin very good, but why it stops work
after 1.3.12?

I had tried each of the four 'builtin-xxx' TERM types, but none of them
support Vim very good, Vim 6.1 works in TERM=cygwin with a standard
14-color-term and all the cursor keys are available.

Anybody expierenced the same problem as me? I think it must be in the
FAQ because anyone who uses Vim in cygwin will find this change and they
will undoubtly complain about it, but people turned out to be peaceful,
is there anything wrong with my configuration?

Thanks.