Re: UW imapd and cygwin1.dll 1.3.13-2

> The multiple cygwin1.dll version is generally a good idea, but for old apps
> with only binaries available, it was nice to use multiple copies sparingly.
> It would be nice to have a CYGWIN variable to disable the strict multiple
> cygwin1.dll version checking feature.

I don't know if this would help you, but UW does provide source at:

http://www.washington.edu/imap/

I also think the same fellow who ported Pine to cygwin had gotten imapd
to compile as well... Eduardo Chappa (sorry if misspelled).

Besides that, you'll have to get some details on why it won't start or
what kind of errors it gives with only the latest DLL in your path.