Cygnus 32 beta 19 under Win 95

Hi,
I use touch.exe to change a hour of files to an earlier hour.
for example: touch -t 10091020
These always work but to day when i write this after the execution the hour
of the file is 1 hour older than the stamp.

The hour of the PC is correct, in the date/time properties we are in the
time zone : (GMT+01:00, in the regional seetings properties we use (English
US).
and we are using windows 95.

Is this 09 october 2002 Bug? Have you an explanation for that?

Thanks a lot,

LAILA WaldGhzala

Process.Engineer
   <mailto:laila.wald-ghzala@belgium.acnielsen.com>