Re: Question about Running GNU Utilities on Windows XP

Hi Gerrit and Felix,

Even I use full path
C:\cygwin\bin\tail.exe C:\cygwin\bin\
ParaTestDatalogStripped.gold
(I copy a file ParaTestDatalogStripped.gold to
C:\cygwin\bin folder)
it still does not work. I also add C:\cygwin\bin as
first in path, still does not work.

Another interesting thing is: Originally, the filename
is ParaTestDatalogStripped.gold. I use tail.exe on
this file, system tell me can not find
ParaTestDatalog.gold. Then, I rename the file to
ParaTestDatalog.gold, system still tell me can not
find ParaTestDatalog.gold. At last, I rename the file
to ParaTest.gol, system still tell me can not find
ParaTestDatalog.gold. So odd and so stubborn. Any
idea?

Thanks,

Yu