From: Harig, Mark A. [mailto:maharig@idirect.net]
Sent: Friday, October 04, 2002 12:42 PM
To: Smithesh Ramachandran; cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: RE: cygwin crontab

After installing the service (using the '-I' option), you need to start
the service using the '-S' option.

Debug one problem at a time.  Instead of trying to get your perl script
to work via 'cron', try to get the 'date' command to work, for example:

   * * * * * /usr/bin/date >> /tmp/date.txt

Once you have that working, you can work on the perl script problem.