Re: CR/NL problem with cpp.exe

On Wed, Oct 02, 2002 at 08:07:03AM -0400, Kris Warkentin wrote:
>I agree.  It's just that the util I'm looking at is GNU cpp, which DOES have
>a cygwin specific port but doesn't seem to deal with the CRLF problem.  So
>we've got the situation that, for whatever reason, it doesn't look like all
>the Cygwin changes were rolled into the public branch which is the puzzle.

This is correct.  All of the cygwin changes were not rolled back into 2.95.
Some of them were submitted and never approved.  Some were not approved.

As soon as we officially release gcc 3.2, I plan on trying to get the gcc
changes applied to the gcc mainline.  It will be a long road ahead, though.

In the meantime, the sources that were used to build gcc are available
for download.

cgf