RE: Moving cygwin discussions to Usenet? (e.g., alt.os.cygwin)

> From: raphael [mailto:raphael@oninet.pt]
> Subject: Re: Moving cygwin discussions to Usenet? (e.g.,
> alt.os.cygwin)
>
> On Tue, Oct 01, 2002 at 10:37:35AM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> > Please provide the URL of such a reply.  Stating that a thing is so
> > without proof is not useful.
>
> Glad you ask. Examine thread "Crontab problems"
> MID <20020911204824.7327.qmail@web21008.mail.yahoo.com>
> it shows my point.

 If that's your point it's a pretty weak one.
You got two answers to your question.  One discussed
the issue at length in a way you found useful.
 The other was a correct answer, although unnecessarily
succinct.  Nicholas is known to have a strange "vi"
fetish but it's really quite harmless.  It takes two to
tango and if you hadn't gone out of YOUR way to provoke
a fight the subsequent flame-fest could have been avoided.

Anyway, please go ahead and start your list. I'm getting
tired of reading about it.