Re: Question for perl gurus: what creates /bin/{HEAD|GET|POST}?

Hallo Greg,

Am Samstag, 28. September 2002 um 06:06 schriebst du:

>> I installed LWP via the CPAN shell yesterday - no questions
>> were asked, the make install errored out, with head and HEAD
>> being the problem. Another option would Max.

> Mmmh. I think I remember being asked, but it wasn't yesterday.
> Perhaps, it was during make install. I think I remember it being
> later, rather than earlier.

It is earlier, before the tests.  Unfortunately there is one test
failing for me today, I don't remember seeing this before, but I run
Cygwin on a net share, so maybe it is just failing for me here.

Failed Test       Stat Wstat Total Fail  Failed  List of Failed
robot/rules-dbm.t  255 65280    13   13 100.00%  1-13
Failed 1/23 test scripts, 95.65% okay. 13/302 subtests failed, 95.70% okay.
make: *** [test] Error 29
  /bin/make test -- NOT OK

Gerrit
--