RE: missing awk.exe and gawk.exe in Cygwin download

Thanks, Igor. I did go to the aforementioned Web site and searched on "bin/awk," and it didn't specify any download directory. However, I did go to http://www.redhat.com/download/cygwin.html and clicked "Download Now!" and somehow the gawk package was included in the download, and I now have awk.exe and gawk.exe included in my cygwin/bin directory.

Thanks for your help.

-Len