RE: Help me : "ssh localhost" fail

This time I run 'cygrunsrv -S sshd'.
The error promption:
cygrunsrv: error starting a service
QueryServiceStatus: Win32 Error 1062: The service has
not been started.

And the log file:/var/log/sshd.log is empty.

if I run 'net start sshd', the message is:
The sshd service is starting.
The sshd service could not be started.
The service did not report an error.
More help is availble by typing NET HELPMSG 3534

Then I type 'NET HELPMSG 3534',
The service did not report an error.
EXPLANATION
The service did not report an error.
ACTION
Try the task later. If the problem persists, contact
your network administrator.

By the way, I am administrator of my computer. And I
set up an OpenSSH using OpenSSH on Windows(v 3.4-3).
It works.

Thank you very much!

Changbo