Re: limit for # of items created with "new" ?

Don't forget the object headers - depending on which options you use, they
can be 8 bytes per object.  It would really help to see the source of the
crashing program, at least the snippet with the allocation and
dereferencing.
	Igor

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu

"Water molecules expand as they grow warmer" (C) Popular Science, Oct'02, p.51