Re: this address is no longer available (fwd)

On Mon, 23 Sep 2002, Jens Schuessler wrote:

> * Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu> [23-09-02 18:32]:
> > I just got the attached message in response to a post I made to the list.
> > The way I read it, anyone posting to the list will now be tagged as a
> > spammer (unless this is an empty threat), or, at the very least, will
> > receive a similar message in response to any post.
> > Should this address be forcefully unsubscribed from the list?  Or do
> > people have other suggestions?
> >       Igor
>
> Holy shit, i made an very stupid fault while experimenting with my
> spamassassin configs. The spamtrap-feature didn't realize my whitelist
> like spamassassin did before. I should had test it before and RTFM
> twice, i'm sorry.
> My apology goes to all the people on this list who received this
> response on their posts.
> Call me dumbhead.
>
> Jens

Frankly, I was about to... ;-)
Seriously, though, no hard feelings.  We all make mistakes from time to
time.  I rather assumed that you've subscribed with that address and then
stopped using it, forgetting to unsubscribe, hence the suggestion.
	Igor
--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu

"Water molecules expand as they grow warmer" (C) Popular Science, Oct'02, p.51