Re: Trouble w/ autoheader -> autom4te error

> I was told over at the autoconf List that I should be using 2.54 because
> 2.53 'is an early alpha release'. I wonder if there are users on List
> here who might have been using a Autoconf-2.54 they've built themselves
> from GNU mainline source?

We're still using 2.53a (or b?), as something in 2.54 seems to break one
of our m4 scripts on Win32.

I didn't have time to look into the problem, though. The report came
from an off-site developer who had installed autoconf 2.54 by-hand ...
and I suspect he may have missed a related versions of one of the other
Gnu auto tools (I assume they are somewhat interdependent).

-mx