Re: New versions of setup.ini

On Fri, Sep 20, 2002 at 11:32:28AM +0100, fergus@bonhard.uklinux.net wrote:
>Is the document setup.ini now being dynamically updated? Over the last
>couple of days I have detected differences between successive versions that
>are restricted exclusively to the timestamp (as in
>
>diff setup.ini.curr setup.ini.prev
>5c5
>< setup-timestamp: 1032515481
>---
>> setup-timestamp: 1032449415
>
>for example). Previously the document seemed (to me: maybe I've been missing
>something) to be re-issued only when there was a change to the provision.

Good catch.  There was a bug in the parser which caused strange problems with
this recently created line:

sdesc: "Artistic Style is a reindenter and reformatter of C, C++, C# and Java source code."

The '#' was treated as a comment when it shouldn't have been.

This should be fixed now.  It did result in some interesting toggling
behavior of the setup.ini output.

cgf