Re: (setup.ini) autoconf requires Perl?

Patrick schrieb:

> Nothing you could easily detect by a heuristic, I am afraid.  The
> biggest difference is probably that ActiveState does not know about
> Cygwin paths (and Cygwin does not supply the Win32 module (?)).

There is an initial port of libwin32 available, well it sure needs some
more work, i.e. the ODBC module does not pass the test.  Try it, apply
the patch to the 0.18 version:
http://iokaste.koeln.convey.de/cywgin/libwin32/libwin32-0.18-2-cygwin.patch
http://iokaste.koeln.convey.de/cywgin/libwin32/README

Gerrit