Screen?

Hello Everyone!

	I apologize for all the questions but I'm trying to get my old
Unix environment set up under Cygwin so if I'm asking too many question
please feel free to tell me. Anyway I was wondering if there was a prt for
the "screen" program (multiple virtual terminals)? I doidn't see it in the
packages directory. I know X will what I want but sometimes I just want to
run in a non-X mode.

--
 John Perry - perry@jpunix.com
 http://www.jpunix.com