rxvt continuous scrolling possible?

I've looked over the rxvt info file, the official web site and reference
material there, and even (a little) the source code, but I haven't been able
to answer this:

Can an rxvt window be made to scroll continuously while one holds down the
left mouse button over the scroll bar, or over the up or down buttons of the
scroll bar? (I believe this is the way most MS Windows applications behave.)
The behavior I see, which is apparently the norm for rxvt, is that clicking
the scroll bar itself moves by one screenful, and clicking one of the arrows
moves one line in that direction; holding down the mouse button does not
cause further scrolling

Perhaps the answer has something to do with mouse support? I haven't figured
out how to make that work yet, either, except for some cutting and pasting.

I am using the non-Xfree86 "rxvt-cygwin-native" flavor of window and have a
Microsoft wheel mouse.

Thanks,

Galen