RE: Cygwin GNU App driving Clearcase NT

I think I've been fortunate so far in that through mainly luck paths haven't
created a problem for me.
This is sure to sneak up and bite my posterior at some point tho :-)
Thanks for the tip.

Tom

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential. It may also be legally privileged. It is intended only for the stated addressee(s) and access to it by any other person is unauthorised. If you are not an addressee, you must not disclose, copy, circulate or in any other way use or rely on the information contained in this e-mail. Such unauthorised use may be unlawful.

If you have received this e-mail in error, please inform RACAL INSTRUMENTS LTD. immediately by phoning +44 (0)1628 604455 (ask for the I.T. dept) and delete it and all copies from your system.