Re: Quick password question...

Problem solved!

I started thinking about the fact that, under Unix, sshd won't do public
key authentication if the permissions on the users home directory and .ssh
directory aren't strict enough.  So, even though I'm using a FAT32
filesystem, I decided to add "ntsec" to the CYGWIN variable (which,
previously, had only been "tty").  And voila, it worked!

Someone might want to modify the instructions about setting up sshd to say
that even if you're not using NTFS, you should still have ntsec in the
CYGWIN variable.

Oh, and I also had to modify the sshd service run with CYGWIN="ntsec tty",
as well.

Adam