From: Michael ALLALI mickeal.allali@steria.com
Date: 30 Aug 2002 15:22:52 +0100
To: cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: cygwin's dll not found

hello chris,

i have install many times all packages of the cygwin on my NT4 machine
i acces to the shell but when i lunch some comands like "cat"  it seem to
lake the cygwin DLL
because i have  messages like "cygintl-l.dll, cygintl-l.dll ,cygwin .dll
not found in the PATH"
i have not found these dll by search
are these dll install by the setup ? where can i found these dll ? an d
where to put them

thanks for yours answers
best regards
Mike