setup.exe equest

Hi.
I think this is the correct place to ask this. If not, please correct me.

1. Is it possible for setup.exe to show the size of each package?

2. Is it possible to have some kind of option for the setup program to
delete older versions of the packages in the local directory, after the
download of the new ones is complete?

TIA
Gustavo Guerra