tftpd

Perhaps this is an old topic, but I am unable to find any answers to this
specically:

I am trying to run inetd and tftpd on a Win2000 box. I seem to be having
permission problems.  The following is the Event message from Win2k.

The description for Event ID ( 0 ) in Source ( in.tftpd ) cannot be found.
The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or
message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be
able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and
Support for details. The following information is part of the event:
in.tftpd : Win32 Process Id = 0x4F8 : Cygwin Process Id = 0x4F8 : tftpd:
validate_access EACCESS5.

Any pointers - where to look for more info, or comments are very welcome.

Mike

This message is private and contains confidential information intended only
for the use of the recipient(s). If you have received this e-mail in error
and are not the intended recipient you must not disclose, copy or distribute
it to anyone else. Please advise the sender immediately,
mjwestkamper@weiinc.com, and delete this email and all attachments.