Re: Emacs and 'tty'

I had at one point written a section into my login script ie (.tcshrc) that
would change the shell value from cygwin to vt100. The benefit of this was
to be able to view pine and other programs that depend on a known shell to
operate.

Unfortunately my computer crashed and had to be reloaded, thus I lost that
script, if I can find it or recreate it, I will gladly post it.

Daniel Adams

000f01c2465c$ed16b8a0$6701a8c0@blackie">news:000f01c2465c$ed16b8a0$6701a8c0@blackie...