Re: Question regarding mailing list archive...

On Tue, Aug 06, 2002 at 05:22:48AM +0000, Gareth Pearce wrote:
>>You have identified the problem. Hotmail is not setting the References
>>field. You might point this out to Microsoft. Personally I would stop
>>using Hotmail. There ought to be a "Hotmail Considered Harmful" web page
>>but until then, check out:
>>
>>http://www.google.com/search?q=site:theregister.co.uk+hotmail
>>
>>for dozens of Hotmail Horror Stories.
>
>Hey, prehaps the cygwin developers could replace 'because we're mean' with
>'because hotmail sucks'.

It may be a good idea but I refuse to replace anything.

And, I'm sure you know why.

Heh, heh, heh.
*groan*

What about patches greatfully accepted! I am willing to send a patch to the automated cygwin developer reply module. If I could just remember the cvs name...

Oh wait ... accepted doesnt mean applied? doh!

Gareth