RE: setup - feature change request

> While we're on the subject, would it be possible to make the setup windows where
> you choose the mirrors and packages to download be able to be resizeable?  This
> should be an easy quick addition of a flag or two to the window attributes.

Yes! This is the #1 most annoying thing about the cygwin setup. It wasn't
so bad back when there weren't that many packages and the recommended
behavior was to install them all anyway, but now it's very frustrating to
have to work in that tiny box.

Kim Scarborough                                      http://www.unknown.nu/kim/