Re: Pathname context

How should the mounts be setup such that 'ls d:/cygwin-v11x/usr/lib'
and 'ls /d/cygwin-v11x/usr/lib' would BOTH show the contents of /lib?
Or, to extend the question a bit, how can mounts be setup so that
ALL instances of the use of 'ls' show only Cygwin context files and
dirs rather than Windows context (where Cygwin mounts are unknown)?

Forgive me, but I'm feeling VERY dense, at the moment.

Doug