lsof

I searched the Cygwin website for lsof and found nothing, and I know that
this question could be directed to the lsof list but I could not subscribe
to it.

Here's my question:

Will there be any plans to port lsof to Cygwin?

I cant think of any NT utility to do what lsof does, and I tried to
compile lsof 4.55 sometime ago, but it failed (though I cant remember why)

 Thanks

 Scott Birl      Scott.Birl@temple.edu
 UNIX Consultant/Systems Administrator   Computer  Services   Temple University
 1805 North Broad Street  Philadelphia   Pennsylvania 19122   United States