Re: C++ compilation problem with g++ 3.1.1

venkatesh wrote:

Hello

I have updated to latest test release of gcc 3.1.1(and gcc2). After updating I couldn't compile C++ code using g++. It seems it strips the include path. Can anybody help how to fix this.

Previously I have compiled successfully gcc3 and installed under /usr/local/. The gcc part worked flawlessly. I have even compiled vim (including X)with it. But i had problems with g++ to compile code that includes templates and others.So I have removed it before updating to official test release.

This has already been reported -- check the archives.  cgf is on the case.

--Chuck