Re: "Application key pad mode" in cygwin console

On Mon, Jul 08, 2002 at 12:02:21PM +0200, Fabien PERRIOLLAT wrote:
>These patches was done in the Cygwin version 10 03.11.0.0 And I have a
>short and simple test program to exercise the new facility.  I attache
>a file which is the output of diif processing for the modified files.
>
>Could you tel me to how I must send this patch, and what is the
>procedure.

Nicholas gave you the correct answer but I will point out that your code
formatting does not meet the correct criteria for inclusion in cygwin.
The URL he mentioned provides tips to what is correct but really, you
should be following the formatting of the existing code.  You're
inserting K&R style in the middle of a file that isn't using K&R stylei

Look forward to getting your assignment so that I can look at the patch
in more detail.

cgf
--
Please do not send me personal email with cygwin questions.
Use the resources at http://cygwin.com/ .