Could be a digests as a single mail note once a day ?

Hi:

I'm not sure this is the proper address to post
this question, so please redirect me if convenient.
I am subscribed to your cygwin digest, and
supose because this is an high volume mailing list
my mailing box gets overburden with cygwin-digest
mails (some days more than four), and my administrator
ends sending me some mail storage quota warnings from
time to time. I don't want to unsubscribe. I just ask
for the possibility of, for example, receive just a
summary (something in between a copy of 'the thread
index web page' and the 'topics section' of the cygwin
digests').

Thank you in advance
Javier