Re: BerkeleyDB 2.7.7

Steve,

Good catch!  Arrrrrggghh.  I'm sorry I thought I had reverted to the
official dll before building it.  I must have still had the cygserver
branch installed or some stale headers.  I'll have it fixed soon and
upload a new package.  I suppose I had best setup a cleanroom
implementation of cygwin to build my release packages on.

Cheers,
Nicholas

P.S. - I'm probably going to let it link against libiconv, does anyone
object to this?