Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: cygwin-1.3.11-3

Just want to say many, many thanks to Christopher, Corinna, and all others who contribute to Cygwin and ports. I've used it since b17 or so and it is so sweet to see it have become as mature and useful as it is. And many thanks as well for all the time you spend on the list, often fielding the same questions over and over again. Booting Windows can often be like looking outside and realizing it's another dreary winter day. Seeing the Cygwin icon, however is like realizing that the dreary winter day is Christmas... every day!

Christopher Faylor wrote:

I've made a new version of the Cygwin DLL and associated utilities
available for download. As usual, a list of what has changed is below.

--
Jason Dufair - jase@dufair.org
http://www.dufair.org/