RE: Perennial problem with setup

FYI,

If you surf over to mirrors.rcn.net and inspect the cygwin tree, you'll
notice that all the directories are there.  The problem is that they are
all *EMPTY*!  I've been trying to get on their case to check out their
rsync client, as I suspect this is an issue with some screwup in in rsync
arguments, but I haven't recieved a reply.  Anyhow, just don't use it for

Cheers,
Nicholas
--- Stephan Mueller <smueller@microsoft.com> wrote:
> :-)  Ah, I see.  As for the MS products, I'm sure I don't have any
> thoughts on the matter you're referring to. :-)
> stephan();

[SNIP]