CVS repository downtime this weekend

I'm going to be performing some maintenance on the cvs repository
at gcc.gnu.org/sources.redhat.com this weekend.

So, expect some downtime.  I'll be copying the current repository to
backup, restarting cvs from the backup, reformatting the current cvs
partition, and then, eventually, restarting cvs on the newly regenned
partition.

These copies seem to take a long time, even with rsync, so expect at
least 2-3 hours of inavailability.

cgf